We all know how important is to live healthy. The salads are main part of our healthy diet and our grannies knew that. Additionally it is crucial to eat seasonal vegetables. That is why we offer two Bulgarian recipes for tasty salad with seasonal vegetables.
They are healthy and delicious. Try them during winter time:
Bean and Potato Salad
- 1/4 lb beans
- 1/2 lb potatoes
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable
- oil (olive oil)
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of parsley
1. Boil the beans.
2. Separately boil the diced potatoes.
3. Mix the onions, beans, and potatoes together.
4. Prepare a dressing from the oil, vinegar, and salt and pour it over the salad. Sprinkle generously with parsley.
- 1 cup beans, boiled
- 2 pickled dills
- 1/2 head of pickled cabbage
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 onion, diced
- A bunch of parsley, chopped
1. Mash the beans using a fork.
2. Chop the potatoes, pickles, and cabbage finely.
3. Add the onion and stir well.
4. Season the salad with the oil and vinegar.
5. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley on top.
Добър апетит! 🙂
Find more delicious recipes for Bulgarian soups at the the Bulgarian Cookbook (English Edition).