Croutons are a smart way of using up leftover bread. Or they can add a crunch to soups and salads!
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
10 thick slices of bread
10 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon samardala
1. Heat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
2. Cut your bread slices into cubes.
3. In a large bowl, combine the bread, paprika and samardala.
4. Drizzle olive oil over bread. Stir.
5. Toss the bread cubes on to an oven tray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until the croutons are golden brown and crunchy.